Sunday, January 3, 2010

Music, Mimosas and Moretti at Marco's

Hmm. This whole photo-a-day thing is already harder than I thought. I'm definitely not a great photographer, and find it difficult to choose just one photo that looks appealing and balanced.

And evidently I'm obsessed with food photos. This is the nutella dessert pizza from Marco's Coal Fired Pizza on Larimer. I definitely prefer my savory pizza over sweet, but this one (filled with either fresh strawberries or bananas) was impossible to resist.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon eating, drinking, and listening to tunes with a great group of friends. Brunch turned into lunch turned into dinner (then bed), thus the delayed posting. Now, if I could only figure out how to upload additional photos from that crazy night. Blogger, why are you so picky?

No comments:

Post a Comment